Hidden Forrest Equestrian Center, Inc. is a picturesque and peaceful equestrian center located conveniently in town at 1333 Jackson Road Augusta, Georgia. The location of the farm itself has been in the owners family since 1905 and she still lives on it today.
We offer Full Stall Board, as well as Pasture Board. Pasture Board includes complete use of the facility and the same feeding schedule as full board. Quality round bales of hay is present at all times in the pastures. Pasture Board horses also have individual paddocks that they are fed in twice daily.
Stall Board includes:
- Daily Stall Cleaning
- Rubber Stall Mats and Shavings
- Indoor Fly Spray System (summer time)
- Feed thru fly protection (summer time)
- Turn-out - approximately 12 hours per day
- Hay - twice daily
- Feed - twice daily (desired supplements are to be provided by Owner and will be distributed to your horse during feeding times)
- Free choice trace mineral salt and drinking water
- Daily private and group turn-out (unless inclement weather)
- Indoor hot/cold water wash racks
- 75ft x 150ft riding arena, shaved rubber footing, sprinkler equipped
- 20m x 60m riding arena, crushed limestone footing, sprinkler equipped
- 40m round pen w/crushed limestone footing, sprinkler equipped